User Tools

Site Tools


gaeleth:places:breakrock

Breakrock

The town of Breakrock is located in a vast open area in the middle of the Straits of Sloph, on the south side of the straits. The town itself is located at the top of the high cliffs, with many switch-backs and sky cranes transferring cargo from the stone wharves up to the stone buildings and warehouse above. The town consists of some five thousand people, mainly from the Shaefa Plains. Most of the town's major construction took place around 1330-1331 Avard, when the Crusaders of Kur Maeth invested significantly in its development. Breakrock – 'where the waves and the witches break against the rocks' – was founded to serve as a naval harbor for the Inquisition ships that ply the straits.

gaeleth/places/breakrock.txt · Last modified: 2017/08/27 21:57 (external edit)